Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A Message and A Prayer from Treasuring Grace

I hope you are enjoying Treasuring Grace and have laughed through the first two chapters.  Rob with his witty way of writing helps keep the story light and humorous.
 
Many of you know that Treasuring Grace is inspired by a dream.  On the morning of October 19, 2007 I awoke from a vivid dream.  It was as if I were watching a movie.  I got up and jotted down the main ideas while they were still fresh in my mind.  I felt compelled to share the message of the dream with others.
 
Thanks to the collaboration with Rob Plumley, the first copy of Treasuring Grace was printed exactly 3 years after the date of the dream.  Coincidence?  I don't believe so!
 
Enjoy reading,
Tracy
 
A prayer from St. Teresa of Avila
 
Lord,
 
Grant that I may always allow myself to be guided by you, always follow your plans, and perfectly accomplish your will.  Grant that in all things, great and small, today and all the days of my life, I may do whatever you require of me.
 
Help me to respond to the slightest prompting of your grace, so that I may be a trustworthy instrument for your honor.  May your will be done in time and in eternity - by me, in me, and through me.
 
Amen
 
image: 
License
AttributionNoncommercialShare Alike Some rights reserved by CHRIS230***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro LIfe and Healing after Abortion Blog Hop: Join Us

Blog Hop Directory