Friday, March 8, 2013

God Speaks: Real Stories of God's Guiding Hands in Real People's Lives: Guardian Angel

The book "Treasuring Grace" was inspired by a dream in which co -author Tracy Roberts feels that God spoke to her and directed her hand in the writing of the story. Many people feel God's special influence in their lives in direct or indirect ways.  This column seeks to bring you some of their inspirational stories.


The following story is from experienceproject.com.

"Guardian Angel"


" This happened a few years ago..

I was on my way home from school, and all I had to do, was to cross this one road.. so I waited for the traffic light to turn green and then I started to walk.-  I remember I was "in my own little world".. so I didn't pay much attention to the cars beside me..

I remember I walked faster than the other people.. and then I saw it..

It was a red sports car.. which was driving really fast. - and it was driving while the traffic light was red, which means, it was driving really fast, towards me.

I was wearing this school bag, and when I saw the car, my whole world went into some kind of slow motion movie.
- and then it happened... it was like someone were holding my bag from behind, so that I got held back from the car too, just in time.
but when I turned around to thank the person, no one was there.

I was shocked. Because I even remember seeing the man behind the car window - thats how close I was to that freaking car!
- and if I hadn't got held back in time, I would have been run over by that car!

So that's how I know, that something... someone actually, is watching over us
- and that is what makes me feel safe in this world - because I know now that Im being taken care of - we all are."


Photo: Diane Steinbach copyright No reprint 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro LIfe and Healing after Abortion Blog Hop: Join Us

Blog Hop Directory